Yoga & Spirit Retreat in Sayulita Mexico
Next held on Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 11:55 am - 12:00 pm
This enrollment runs from Sat Feb 17, 2018 - Sat Feb 24, 2018
A Yoga Retreat of Self Discovery ~ Yoga & Spirit: Journey Into the Sacred in Sayulita, Mexico with Carla Wainwright
February 17 – 24, 2018
Beat the winter blues with 7 nights of pure bliss, fun and adventure as you relax and rejuvenate with this Yoga immersion in a gorgeous beach setting on the Riviera Nayarit.
Sayulita is a vibrant small Mexican town, with shopping, dancing, surfing, amazing food and warm, generous people. One of Carla’s most popular retreats and guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime! All levels welcome.
Together we will create a sacred space of healing, expressing, and living our authentic self by coming together in community and allowing spirit to meet physical form. Through breath, movement and awareness we will cultivate deep presence and empower ourselves to live wildly with a fully open heart.
Along with 2 blissful yoga classes almost every day in a beautiful practice space, you will be able to enjoy the following:
a gourmet Mexican brunch after every morning practice
a private Homeopathic consultation with me
a day off to go snorkeling, whale watching, hiking in the mountains, beach lounging, or whatever your heart desires
the chance to enjoy a private cooking class with master chef Teddy Solano
a one hour heavenly massage
celebration dinner & party on our last day to commemorate the joy filled experience you shared with your fellow yogis
Culinary & Cultural Soul Adventure in Oaxaca Mexico
Next held on Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
This enrollment runs from Sat Feb 24, 2018 - Sat Mar 3, 2018
Journey Into the Cultural Wonders of Oaxaca Mexico with Carla Wainwright
February 24 - March 3, 2018
Are you a lover of life and adventure? Do you want to learn new skills like Mexican cooking, Mezcal tasting and gain new appreciation for art, history and culture? Are you ready to have a truly authentic and epic experience in the heart of Mexico?
Then join Carla and Teddy on this exciting, revitalizing and off-the-beaten path adventure in breathtaking Oaxaca!
Here’s what’s in it for you….
* Cooking Classes – get the chance to learn how to make mouth-watering regional dishes under the direction of Chef Teddy Solano.
* Old City – explore the vibrant old city centre lined up with colonial art and architecture. Catch a whiff of mouth-watering aroma of Mexican food being cooked in side streets and small local restaurants
* Regional Cuisine – drink and eat where the locals go. The best establishments are the small local mezcal bars and cafes. Enjoy world class cuisine and local favourites such as the “tlayudas” – It’s a large crispy tortilla filled with melted cheese and marinated meat.
* Natural Wonders – visit natural wonders with one of the most picturesque views: petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua and Salt Pools perched atop a breathtaking cliff.
* Historical Valley – let’s bask in the beauty of Santiago Apoala, a small, remote village, lying in a green, Shangri-la–like valley flanked by cliffs and gorgeous scenery. In traditional Mixtec belief, this valley was the birthplace of humanity, and the scenery around Apoala is appropriately spectacular, with the 60m waterfall Cascada Cola de la Serpiente, the 400m-deep Cañón Morelos and a number of caves and ancient rock carvings and paintings among the highlights.
* Zapotec History – explore pre-Colombian ruins like Monte Alban that include astronomically aligned pyramids. These were built by the Zapotecs, a civilization that flourished in the valley of Oaxaca before the Spaniards came. The sites were believed to have been built 2 or 3 centuries before the arrival of the Spanish.
* Agave Goodness – taste exquisite regional mezcals at the Mezcaloteca – Oaxaca’s mezcal library. Mezcal is a distilled alcoholic beverage made from the heart of an agave plant native to Mexico. While tequila is also made from agave – solely blue agave to be specific – Mezcal can be made from different types of agave. Mexcal’s popularity is exploding around the world – get a chance to sample right at it’s origin!
* Folk Art – shop ‘till you drop for superb souvenirs at Oaxaca’s mercados des artesanías or folk art markets. Bicycling! – enjoy a night bike ride on tandem bikes through the city in a fiesta-inspired and music-filled evening.
So, are you ready to have have unique and authentic experiences off the beaten track and return home with a lifetime full of incredible memories? Contact me for details!
Embracing Shakti Women's Retreat in Haida Gwaii
Next held on Sat, May 12, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
This enrollment runs from Sat May 12, 2018 - Thu May 24, 2018
A RETREAT TO REDISCOVER YOUR INNER GODDESS AND EXPLORE THE MAGIC & MYSTERY OF HAIDA GWAII with Carla Wainwright
MAY 12th to 19th, 2018 ~ Enchanted Yoga Retreat MAY 19th to 24th, 2018 ~ Epic Tour & Adventuring
Join me in incomparable Haida Gwaii in the Spring of 2018 for a week-long retreat dedicated to nurturing and expressing the divine feminine within YOU!
Together we will gather in sacred community to learn how to nourish, express, heal and cultivate our innate feminine radiance into our daily lives. As a sisterhood we will slow down. go deep within and connect to essence. We will use breath, movement and awareness to cultivate deep presence and empower ourselves to live wildly with a fully open heart.
You are invited to generate the connection you desire with yourself, others and this incredible world we live in by stepping into your power by being present and generating wonder. You will enjoy a constellation of experiences to enjoy, celebrate and vision. I invite you to experience fierce love, fierce presence, understanding, evolution and opening into infinite possibility.
And for those of you wanting to continue your Island adventure, join me for a customized 5 day adventure and exploration including Hiking, Kayaking, Cultural Expeditions and more!