CHINOOK YOGA & COVID-19
We are PAUSED for in-person classes.
We have have been asked to pause in-person class sessions. However, we are still going to hold our classes virtually.
Here are the very important details:
- We still ask that you pre-register and purchase to hold your spot BEFORE classes. You can do this by logging into your Chinook MindBody account or using the MindBody app on your phone. We will not be doing transactions at the studio.
- You can use a current membership, punch card or drop in for your class virtually (contact us to reactivate your membership).
- Although we are back to full capacity, please do not reserve a space you cannot attend. If you sign up and do not attend, you will still be charged for the class and will incur a $20 no show fee. This fee will also be charged to no-show people with memberships.
- We will open classes for online registration 1 week before the scheduled class.
- To join a class virtually just choose the virtual option when signing up and you will be sent the login details via email 30 minutes before class. By doing this we can serve those who are ready to venture out AND those who prefer to practice at home or are not in PG
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- We will follow he health order.
What can you do to keep yourself and others safe:
- Make healthy choices. Eat well, sleep well, and continue to practice Yoga.
How can you help our small yoga studio:
- Keep attending classes virtually. We need your support now more than ever.
- If you have not already done so, please consider reactivating your suspended membership.
- Sign up for a private or semi-private session with one of our amazing and highly trained teachers. These can be done on Zoom. Treat yourself! Email us for availability.
We understand that everyone has a different level of comfort with the current re-opening of businesses around the Province. We sincerely ask that you pause and check in with how you feel about returning to an in-person class. If you are feeling unsure or anxious, perhaps the better choice right now is to do virtual classes and/or outdoor classes. We want you to be comfortable and have a good experience if you choose to come back to the studio.
We are hopeful that this new model will be successful and allow Chinook Yoga to continue to provide a safe and supportive space for both yoga practice and community. We thank you for making this all possible and supporting one another as we move forward collectively.