A therapeutic yoga experience at Chinook Yoga will give you more insight into how your body is built to move and give you strategies to nourish relaxation in your body and mind as well as gain ease, strength and overall improved function. Therapeutic Yoga does not require that you have participated in yoga in the past. An extensive and confidential evaluation form is used to design a customized yoga program for each student.
Therapeutic Yoga is quickly becoming a recognized alternative or complement to traditional medical care. In today’s fast-paced environment, the healing art of therapeutic yoga may offer a solution to moving out of pain and into better function allowing you to better do the things you love to do.
Chinook Yoga’s customized approach allows us to work with all types of individuals with different needs. We can work with, but are not limited to, people with musculoskeletal injuries, chronic illnesses, stress, migraines, athletes looking to improve function or people that just want to reconnect with their body.
Therapeutic Yoga students have the following characteristics in common:
- they want to improve function and connect to more balance in life
- they have pain, injury or illness which limits the things they love to do
- they are dedicated and willing to invest in themselves
- they are open-minded and ready to embrace new ideas about how the body and mind interact
Call us at 250.564.9642 or connect with us to register!
Small group setting (10-12 students per class) – $20 per class. All Classes with Jaylene Pfeifer unless otherwise noted.
- Mondays 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Mondays 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Wednesdays 9:30 – 11:00 am
- May 6, 13, 27, June 3, 10, 17 ($120 for 6 classes)
- Sept 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 21, 28 ($120 for 6 classes)
- Nov 4, 11, 18, 25, Dec 2, 9 ($120 for 6 classes)
- May 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12 ($120 for 6 classes)
- Sept 18, 25, Oct 2, 9, 23, 30 ($120 for 6 classes)
- Nov 6, 13, 20, 27, Dec 4, 11 ($120 for 6 classes)
Private One on One sessions also available.
Do you need some more personalized attention or not yet ready for a group setting? Jaylene offers customized One on One sessions that gives you the benefit of working privately on your goals and becoming more at ease within your body. $85 per One on One session.